10.25.2011

Top 10: Help me pick!! Which hair cut to go with??

Alright friends, we are smack dab in the middle of our move.  As we speak, there are six men loading all of our stuff into a truck to be drivin to Scotland.  Yahoo!!

But, as I sit in a hotel, willing my little sweets to take her morning nap in a totally different place, without silence (hello, two year old brother) I don't have many deep thoughts.

So, I am going to present 10 options for hair cuts.  See, I already have scheduled my appointment for when we get back to Minnesota this fall, but I have to figure out what I want to do.  I know that I am going to get it colored back to my natural color (dark blonde, almost brown) so that I don't have to worry about keeping up with highlights, but I need to figure out a cut.

For an idea of how it looks right now:
Its a sad state of affairs. Roots, eyebrow madness, 
unhealthy hair in general, and a very interrupted night sleep. 
 (thanks to the 2 yr old in bed with us). 

So here are the options!  Let me know in the comment section which one you think would be the best.  Who knows, I think I might even go with the majority.  Beats making my own decision. {wink}

1. 



2. 



3. 

Source: None via Jenny on Pinterest


4. 

Source: None via Jenny on Pinterest


5. 

Source: None via Jenny on Pinterest


6.  

Source: None via Heather on Pinterest


7. 

Source: twitter.com via Jenny on Pinterest

And, um, when did Jessica Simpson chop off all her hair??? Looks awesome. 

8. 



9. 




10. 



So...what do you think?  I realize they don't vary widely...but help a sister out, would ya?  Lemme know down below which # you think would be the best. 

Have a great Tuesday! 

Linking up, as usual with these lovely ladies: 


Top Ten {Tuesday}




13 comments:

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

I think you should do a bob!. I think that would look fantastic on you!. Thanks for linking up :). You rock girl!. And you could totally rock a bob!. Love ya :) xx

Brit said...

I like number 1 or 7.....or 10. Good luck! You will have to show us all what you decide ;) Great post.
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Barb said...

All of those hairstyles are adorable - but I'm thinking number 1 is my favorite. Are you moving to Scotland and coming to Minnesota for a visit? I'm from Minnesota also. Happy Tuesday to you. Can't wait to see how your hair turns out. :)

Lynnette said...

I like 1 or 5!

Ashley said...

I love 1 and 9 and 10!

Bridget said...

I love #3 or #5!!! Good Luck, I want to cut my hair so bad, but still growing it out for hubby!
http://ourlovelyhaven.blogspot.com/2011/10/today-i-am-sharing-my-pinterest-board.html

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #8 for your facial shape!

Tracey Davis said...

#1 or #4. I'm seeing a pattern here...the majority is pretty overwhelming on the first pick anyway.

Tabitha said...

#9 is cute, but so is #1. Love this post and can't wait to see what you pick!

New follower via Miss Mommy

Take care!!
Tabitha
divatodomestic.blogspot.com

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Are you here yet?!?! I've been waiting for an email or call or something! Want to come to a little Halloween party for the kids on Friday? They don't really do trick or treat here. But this party should be fun and get them some candy! Call me from your hotel room! 07853848742

Mary

Clara Neis said...

I like #8 the best for you.

Mom

Clara Neis said...

Surprised?

Jessica Johnson said...

i love them all! just cut mine like #1 (just a little longer...) but i just saw meg's cut in real life and it is RAD. tough choice. what'd you decide on??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...