10.26.2011

Opinion:: Day 26 [31 days to being a better mama]

25.  Ask your child's opinion sometime today.


I am going to take this as "offer your son choices and let him pick his favorite", after all, that would be his opinion, right?  That, I'll do.

In a few years, this is going to be very important.  Asking my kids their opinions will, number one, help them develop opinions.  Will help them feel important and that we care about what they have to say.

So in a few years, I will ask for their opinion. I will do that.  You know, when I go through these 30 days again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that.  {wink, wink}

Because this is an on-going job, this job of motherhood, and we can always use these gentle reminders.

And because I don't have much to say about this; here is a little something I found on pinterest when I did a search on "opinion".  Seems pretty inspiring to me, so I just wanted to share it with you all.


Source: reddit.com via Jerry on Pinterest



If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...