10.19.2011

Admiration :: Day 19 [31 days to being a better mama]

18.  Who is a mom you admire?  What quality of hers can you live out today? 


I am going to make this moms.  


Lets start with the most obvious.  My mom.
The qualities I admire?  She holds her children {and now her grandchildren} one of her top priorities, and is always available when we really need her.  She is our biggest fan.  Loves us unconditionally.  As we are adults now, she is a best friend.

Those seem like some of the most important qualities of a mother to me, and I'll be sure to act in that way today with my kids.  Hey...I might even try it every day.  {wink, wink}

And then there is...




Peggy Bundy.

Ha.  Haha.  Hahaha.   Just kidding.

I guess I'll just stick with the one fabulous Mom for today.

But I am curious...who is the mom that you most admire???



If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

2 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

My MIL is a great inspiration to a wonderful mom.

Shell said...

LOL @ Peg Bundy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...