10.07.2011

Fave Treats :: Day 7 [31 days to being a better mama]

6.  Bake, make or buy them their favorite food. 


J#3 has some pretty low standards, so to speak, when it comes to favorites.  Chicken fries {or nuggets}, french fries, oreos....you get the idea.  And he gets all of those ALL the time {well, the oreos just when he eats a good meal}.  Because if we don't give him his favorites, then he really doesn't eat much.  He's in "that phase".

But if I had a little one that was a bit more open to try new things, here are some other fun kid-friendly treat ideas {of course, from pinterest}:

















Oh, and for J#3?  Well, all she really eats now is baby food.  But this week my real life (and blogging) friend Tracey challenged me to make something homemade.  So I made baby food.  And I have to tell you, it made me so excited that J#3 was smiling about the applesauce that I made her from scratch.

What are some of your little's favorite treats?

If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

My daughter loved homemade carrot (sauce?!) when she was little. I think those Oreo's on a stick look a little tastier than carrot sauce, though :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...