10.20.2011

Independence :: Day 20 [31 days to being a better mama]

19.  Teach your child one thing he can do on his own today.


I think I'll stick with just doing this with J#3 for today.  If you don't mind?  Not sure exactly what I could teach J#4 to do at this point.  {wink}

One of the things we have been working on lately is getting J#3 to take off his own shoes when we get in the house.

He is perfectly capable of getting OUR shoes off and on.

Exhibit A

{november 2010.  geez, he still looks like a baby here!}


Exhibit B.

But his own?  Not so much.

So that will be my challenge for the day.  Perhaps I'll make a game out of it.

Maybe if I have some luck with that, we'll work on how to get them on too!  He has gotten pretty close a couple of times...

Do you have any suggestions on how to teach him to do it?  And get him to keep doing it?


If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...