10.16.2011

Firm, not harsh :: Day 16 [31 days to being a better mama]

15.  Be firm when needed, but not harsh.


I am feeling a bit of deja vu.  This seems to be a lot like Day 14, when we were not to criticize for the day.  And sort of like way back at Day 3 when we weren't supposed to be yelling for the day.

But...




I will not yell.
I will not criticize.
I will not be harsh.

Say it with me now.

I will not yell.
I will not criticize.
I will not be harsh.


I will not yell.
I will not criticize.
I will not be harsh.

Repeat 10 times.

Then let me know in the comments how these challenges {since we are about half way thru} are going for YOU.




If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

3 comments:

E @ Act Fast Chef said...

That is a good mantra...

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Aww this is such a wonderful post. I think everyone has a little room to improve. I need to work on the not yelling part. Good reminder!

Stacie said...

This is an excellent mantra! Totally using it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...