10.31.2011

Love :: Day 31 [31 days to being a better mama]

30.  Today's focus: love. 




Source: etsy.com via Carrie on Pinterest










Source: None via Lyndsey on Pinterest



#  #  #

And on that note, I hope that you have gotten at least one or two good nuggets from these last 31 days.  I know I have.  And I love you for being my buddies and sticking thru to the end!

#  #  #
Oh, and to all of those of you celebrating Halloween?  Trick or treat!?  {wink}


Source: flickr.com via Julie on Pinterest


If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

2 comments:

Travel With Lulu said...

What a great idea for a series! I have been following one about photography and sad to see it end. I am off to scroll through more of your tips. So glad to have found another blogging expat :) XOLaura

Georgia said...

Congrats on finishing 31 days! This was a great series, I'm going to go back through a look at some I missed before. You really got me thinking about how to be a better mama. And the computer thing from yesterday really hit me too. Oops. Anyway, thanks for the great series!

p.s. I think I'm going to be posting links to a few 31 dayers that I really enjoyed and I want to add you if that's okay. Don't know when that is going to happen (ha!) but it's my plan. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...