10.28.2011

Health matters :: Day 28 [31 days to being a better mama]

27.  Do one thing that is good for your health:  walk 10 minutes, eat a piece of fruit, or get a good night's sleep. 


Hmm....this one shouldn't be too hard. I like me some fruit.  And I am still working through the Couch to 5K program, so I'll make this a day I run.  Done.

But why is this so important?  I talked about it here.  But for me the number one reason is that I want my children to remember me as an active and fit mommy.  Who is ready for any activity they toss my way.   Also, I think it would be great if the kids grew up in an active family.  And I am the one who mostly needs to get my bum of the couch to make that happen.







Of course it also important to be active so that I stay healthy and am around to constantly nag encourage them.  So that I can pull out those bath photos when they have their first dates.  Oh, and to make sure that when it is time for J#4's first date, that J#1 keeps the shotgun {that we don't own} in the closet.  {wink, wink}


So...what are you going to do for your health today?  Tell me...pretty please???


If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Morning Jen! I got up bright and early this morning (4:30am) and did a Jillian Michaels DVD workout...and I just got done eating a banana. That's as good as it's gonna get today. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...