10.22.2011

Forgive :: Day 22 [31 days to being a better mama]

21.  Forgive yourself when you mess up. 


Eek.  I think I could write, and write, and write {and well, you get the idea} about this topic.

This job?  Being a mama? Its tough.  It has ups and downs. It has good days and bad days.  I fail. Every day.  Especially if we are going by the list of challenges I am working through in these 31 days.

Even if it doesn't have to do with being a mom, I mess up. I go over my calories for the day.  I come up with excuses not to exercise.  Rationalizing the reasons I keep delaying on certain items on my bucket list.

But the point is.  I need to forgive myself when I mess up.  If it is a mama thing, or a exercise thing...no matter what....

We have to remember to forgive ourselves.





If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...