10.08.2011

Sweet notes :: Day 8 [31 days to being a better mama]

7.  Leave a sweet note for them. 


Well, this may not apply to me so well...seeing as how both of my children are under three years old. So they can't read.  But I do have some ideas of how to let them know that they are my sweets.

I love the "You are my sunshine" tune.  And there are so many things available on Etsy and the world wide web that I could use for the little's room.

Love this for when J#4 is old enough for a pillow...

Source: flickr.com via Jenny on Pinterest


When they ARE old enough to read, these would be great...

Source: etsy.com via Jenny on Pinterest


Love the idea of hanging string and having clothespins on it.  Could have cards {like the ones below}, photos with the kiddos, their artwork...

Source: etsy.com via Jenny on Pinterest


Great wall decal.  Perfect decorating option for us, since we are renters right now...

Source: etsy.com via Jenny on Pinterest


And a great sign {I think this would be perfect for a playroom}...

Source: etsy.com via Jenny on Pinterest


All good options, right?  Especially with our move to Scotland.  Because if there was ever a place where the skys were gray {or grey}...




If you are just joining me, please be sure to check out my 31 days to being a better mama page for previous posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...