10.21.2011

It's the little things: Running and Playing

Friday.  Again time to appreciate the little things.  Be thankful for life right now.

To start out with, I discovered Photobucket and Picnik this week.  My photos will never be the same.  KnowwhatImean?

I challenged myself just to use to my cell phone camera this week to capture these...not sure why, just thought it would be fun.  Plus, then I can join in at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday.  Except that I don't have an Iphone {maybe I'll get one in Scotland?}, thus no Instagram.  So I used Photobucket.  Fun!  Fun, I tell you.



Photobucket
I am really starting to enjoy running.  And I am not just saying that. {Really, I'm not!!} A while back, I had said to J#1, "I want to be able to walk or run to that Park Theater." The building on the right?  That's the Park Theater.  Score!



Photobucket
J#4 continues with her "signs" {remember last week, with the ear rubs?}.  The other night, just around dinner time, she crawled over to the table and pulled herself up to her dinner seat.  Next she'll be yelling, "hey, ma, where's the eats?"



Photobucket
Since our move to Scotland next week is a sure thing {this time}, we had our last mums & tots group this week.  We're gonna miss this.  Because the kids sure weren't having a good time or anything {please sense sarcasm}.   Look, J#3 was even caring for a baby in a stroller.

Does anyone else think it is the COOLEST thing when kids start to really develop and utilize their imaginations?




Photobucket
Mums.  Love.  These are a bright, vibrant yellow.  We turn the corner near our place, and there they are.  Brightens my day every time.

So friends, what are you most thankful for this week?

Linking up with:

Lindsay

Aisle to Aloha


& Jeannett

life rearranged


P.S. Just a reminder folks, we are nearing the end of the 31 days series on how to be a better mama.  If you are just joining me here on the blog, please make sure to check it out here


P.S.S. If this is your first visit to my humble blog abode, please take a look around {I've got nothing to hide}!  Leave a comment and say hi, because I'd love to come for a visit at your place too.  

6 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm glad you like running! I just got back into it after a long break--I missed it!

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is so awesome when kids first start using their imaginations!! It totally warms my heart to hear the sound effects my little guy makes when his dinosaur and cat toys engage in epic battles :)

Jamie said...

Yay for fun photo editing and adorable babies. Have a great weekend!

E @ Act Fast Chef said...

love the pictures :) i am thankful that the Toddler is feeling better after being sick this week!

 The Morris Family said...

Sweet pictures!!! and dont you just love all the mums and colors of Fall!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Michele said...

That's really cool that you edited your photos to have a vintage look. I love picnik. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...