8.14.2011

Sunday Funday Favorites #1

I don't have a lot for you today.   We are heading into a J#1 travel week, so I am getting myself geared up to fly solo most of the week.  Along with the fact that all four of us are in some phase of a cold.  So my brain isn't at 100%, which means nothing deep for you today. 


I DID want to make sure you know that this is still the same blog you visited yesterday, I just gave it a bit of a facelift.  I spent some time earlier today visiting some of my favorite blogs.  I realized that a lot of them focus on the words and photos, and have a pretty simple layout (no background photos as my earlier design did), so now that is what we have here.  


Simple. 


Actually, in Blogger the template is called "awesome".   Ha.  


See that "follow me on pinterest" button over there -> (and up a little)?  More on that in the next few days.  


You are on the edge of your seat, aren't you?  Go ahead, relax...like I said, it will be a few days.  


So, back to the title of this post.  I am thinking about starting a tradition.  Sunday Funday Favorites.  A potpurri of favorite things.  


Favorite blog post:  
Lady With the Glasses from Little Miss Momma 
If you have young kids, please, please do yourself a favor and take a minute to read it.  You'll understand why.  Oh, and she received 160 comments on that post.  Wow.  


Favorite Etsy shop:
{not my baby}
Maya J Accessories ;  Isn't that headband precious??? Wish I would have seen it before J#4's baptism.  Haven't purchased anything from here yet, but I am sure I will.  Soon enough. 


Favorite Photo: 
{these are my babies}


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...