3.19.2012

It happened one night...

It happened one September evening...two American girls in the Netherlands went out for a fabulous dinner and a chance to catch up before one of them moved to another country.  They talked about a wish to stay close and grow their friendship, even though they would physically be distant.
They both have a passion for blogging; and through blogging, hopefully helping people to live a more natural, simple life.  To live life in the moment.  AND they both also have goals that they want to accomplish that take time.

And the light bulb went off.
* * *

Last Thursday, I hinted at a change that is going to be taking place.

No, I'm not moving again {for all of those MN friends that expect that to be the sentence following anything about "change"}.

But I am making a change that is going to allow more time for me to make progress on some of my ways to be brave {like writing a book and continuing on my healthy life journey}.

Tracey and I are joining forces.  Coming to a computer near you April 1st, will be our new blogging home:  Intend to Live.

Because isn't that what we all want to do?

* * * 

Here's how I see it.

Tracey: Has run a marathon.
Me: Starting Couch to 5K over again.

Tracey: Mom to 3 kids, the youngest being just about 3.
Me: Mom to 2 kids, the oldest being 3.

Tracey: Has been serving and eating natural and healthy foods for a few years.
Me: Has all of the equipment to bake my own bread, but haven't used it yet.

Tracey: Has had a container garden for a while too.
Me: This is my FIRST attempt at gardening:

What I'm trying to say...she has A LOT to offer.  And you'll STILL get my updates on living healthier, making my way around Scotland and completing items on my bucket list.

What could be better than that?  Keep following along here as we give you more details.  I can't wait for you to see what we are cooking up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely post! Looking forward to finding out more about it.

Hope life is going well for you in Bonnie Scotland too, sorry I have been really bad with blogging and reading for such a long time...settling in this time wasn't as easy as I expected!

BARBIE said...

Sounds like an exciting venture!

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting. I can not imagine all the cool stuff God has in mind through your partnership!

LoveFeast Table said...

We had a light bulb moment when we started our blog too ~ it was over sweet potato fries and some ice cold beers. That shared summer's table is where LoveFeast Table was born. Cheers to friendship across the miles, blogging, and the dreams that start at a table!!

Best wishes on your new blog adventure.
~Chris Ann & Kristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...