1.25.2012

Challenge Wednesday #18: Whatcha Readin'?

So, last week Tracey asked me the following question: What are you reading right now, how do you like it, and do you have any reading recommendations for us?


And, this week, on Tracey's blog, Control the Chaos, I am telling you all what I am reading right now, and what a few of my favorite books {that I got back to read more than once} are.    Oh, and Tracey offers a great book recommendation too! 


You better click on over and check it out! 

2 comments:

MommyMandi said...

I'm reading two books right now. They are taking me forever to get through because I only get to read at bedtime. One is called, "Green Goes With Everything" and it's helped me on my journey to become more green. And the other is called "Fit Moms For Life" which I will be giving away a copy after I finish reading it. :)

Cass said...

Hi Jen,

Love what you are reading. I don't think you can go wrong with Maya Angelou. Lately I tend toward the non-fiction. But I love The Shack. It is fiction but it really makes you think about how you see God, Jesus and Holy Spirit as the trinity. It is a book I would always recommend. Looking forward to hear what you think about Maya Angelou. Happy reading!

Cass

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...