10.22.2012

Do-Be-Mem :: Oct 21 2014 :: Week 2

Last week, the plan was to have a daily dance party {mostly happened}, be aware of current events by reading at least 15 minutes of news daily {happened} and I memorized a quote about patience {done}.

This week?

DO:  Bake a loaf of homemade bread.  It's been on my bucket list forever. I'm getting it done people.

BE:  Productive.  NO t.v. watching during J#4 naptime/J#3 nursery school time.  Two and a half hours to get things done; I need to take advantage of that!

MEM: 
"Real beauty is not about weight or symmetry or makeup.  
It's about looking life right in the face and 
seeing all of its magnificence reflected in your own self." 
-Valerie Monroe-


* * *

Photobucket

1 comment:

Maegan said...

Great quote to memorize! I need to use nap time more productively myself ... I am so easily sucked into reading, or a magazine, or blogging. Just a "quick 10 minute" check turns into an hour! :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...