2.06.2012

Day 16.

Half way done with the "game".  So far, so good.  


Source: flickr.com via Jenny on Pinterest


Let's get the business out of the way, shall we?

First thing to note is that I got a perfect score in our game this week.  Mostly because of...
Weight check-in:
Starting weight (this week): 211.2
Goal weight for week (1%): 209.1
End weight:  208.8

Total weight loss (since start):  6 pounds 


Yay!  Right? Again...the scale was my nasty friend.  It would go down, and then up and then {luckily} down again. Right now the batteries are low and I need to replace them, so that is probably a good thing since it will prevent me from jumping on that scale every day.  


Not my feet.  Or my scale.  But a good reminder, none-the-less. 


So, onto some fun.  


Or funny stuff.  


At this point my exercise requirement has been fulfilled by Jillian Michael's "Shred It" video.  I moved up to the 2nd level this past week and it provided a nice change and I actually enjoy the variety more than the first level. 



I would love to be outside running, but the temp has barely been getting above 40*F, and that is my limit for running outside.  I'm allergic to the cold.  Have I told you that before?  I'll share more about that at some point.  I know.  I'm an odd duck. 

Yesterday, though I thought I would try some yoga.  When we were back in Minnesota over the holidays I bought a yoga dvd set.  Come to think of it, I think I had a yoga video back in the day...it collected dust.  


This one?  Not the case. 



And I had helpers.    


 J#4 making sure to stay hydrated.  J#3 helping my yoga become "high impact". 


At this point I was rolling back onto J#4 and she was belly laughing.  Which made me laugh.  Which made for a good work-out all around.


Eventually the kiddos lost interest,  and I finished after about 35 minutes.  Yoga.  It's no joke people.  That is tough stuff.  I definitely enjoyed it and will keep doing it.  But I was back to Jillian today. 


She burns more calories.  





4 comments:

Tracey @ ControltheChaos said...

40??? The high here has been 25. I'm right with you about running outside. Not. For. Me. And I'm not even allergic - just a cold wimp.

Keep up the good work!

Sonja B. Ebling said...

I like jillians level 2 much better too, it's HARDER but I too appreciate the variety!! Doing great Jen!!!

Clara Neis said...

That's a great job Jenny!! Keep it up!
So nice to c u guys this morning too. That was so fun.

RachelM said...

that scale is awesome! and your kiddos are adorable!
occasionally i shred it with jillian, too...but it's been awhile. you are inspiring me to start it up again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...