12.10.2011

Have you ever?

Have you ever checked out Bloglovin?

My google reader has gotten a bit out of hand, but I do check through it for: the blogs I consider must read, interesting titles, or posts specific to whatever topic is closest to my heart at that moment.

But the must reads?  The blogs I have to read as soon as there is a new post? I thought I would try to use Bloglovin to keep track of them.


And then I found out that you could "claim" your blog on Bloglovin.  So, that's what I'm doing {and the reason that I happen to be writing this post}.  Follow my blog with Bloglovin


SO, back to the blogs that I just HAVE to read.  You know the ones, right?  The ones like Meg's, and Kelle's and Edie's.

Have you ever wondered how that happens?  How those specific blogs become "the" blog to read?  I do.

I have to think it has something to do with their mad writing skills and awesome photos.

Seeing as how it is 11 p.m. on Friday night, I am guessing that this post is probably a fail in the "mad writing skills" department, but maybe this photo can earn me a point or two in the "awesome photos" category?

And just for the cuteness factor {even with the low resolution}, maybe this photo could garner a few more points?
Have you ever seen such a cute 10 month old girl?  Oh, I'm sure you have.  But I sure haven't.

Okay...well...maybe her brother....about 23 months ago.

{Insert extreme sarcasm here} But I'm not bias or anything.




1 comment:

Stacie said...

I think it earns an awesome photo award. :) Supercute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...