11.19.2012

so about these Liebster Awards...

Over the last several weeks I've gotten nominated for a few Liebster Awards. Its an award for bloggers who have less than 200 readers, but should have more.  Thank you to Amanda from Hooked from Hello and Marci from Life with Joys for the nominations! 

What it means?  I get to answer some fun questions & tell you random facts about me so you can all learn more about me.  Fun, fun, fun!  I'm going to break it up...just to continue the fun.  Ha.  Haha.

First up?  11 random facts about me.
  1. I was a cheerleader for our boy's swim team my junior year of high school. 
  2. I'm allergic to the cold {and yes, I'm from Minnesota and plan on moving back there}.
  3. I hate tweezing my eyebrows. They end up looking awful between waxes. 
  4. I was in my 20s before they were ever waxed. 
  5. I collect memorabilia from Hard Rock Cafes. 
  6. We've been known to plan trips based on where there were Hard Rock Cafes. 
  7. My new favorite meal at the Hard Rock Cafe? Fajitas.  Quickly becoming my favorite meal at most restaurants. 
  8. I am finding it extremely difficult to list 11 random facts. 
  9. My biggest pet peeve is the sound of other people whistling. 
  10. Up until about 4th grade,  I wanted to be a lawyer. 
  11. I can't keep a plant alive.  Lucky they don't check on that before they let you take your baby home.  {wink}

Coming soon to a blog near you {well, specifically, this one} the 11 questions Amanda asked get answered!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...