1.26.2011

Definitely not the right time...

It most definitely is not the right time for me to start this blog.  Although I have plenty of time to think of things for my bucket list, I completely lack the energy to actually do anything on the list!  I don't know how working moms that are in their ninth month of pregnancy do it.  I would be falling asleep at my desk all day long.  That is, if  I could make it from my car to my office.

My job consists of some cleaning, laundry, cooking and caring for my 23 month old son.   And if I was on a performance plan, I would definitely not be "meeting expectations".

So, not sure when I will be back to update the blog.  But hopefully I will be able to jump in with both feet sometime soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...