7.05.2015

Bucket List: Strawberry Picking? Check!

Strawberries.  Num.

Freshly picked strawberries?  Double num.

I've always wanted to head to a strawberry patch to pick fresh strawberries, but the timing has never been right.  Enter 2015.  And our fabulous friends who guided J#4 and me on our first experience...

 The Strawberry Basket Farm in Monticello, MN.
It's only natural I'd take my fruit--especially strawberry--loving girl with on this adventure. 






My imagination lead me to believe it would be a long day at the strawberry patch, but low and behold, about a half an hour garnered about seven huge buckets of strawberries between all of us.  Good thing, since it was a beautiful sunny and hot summer day in Minnesota.

- - -

So one thing checked off the list, means I should add a new thing, right?   Any ideas?


3 comments:

Jane said...

Love the pics!

Pam said...

Darling pictures. I've only picked strawberries once! (And it was when my kids were about this same age!) Thanks for the memories. I need to write my own list.

Justkeeplivingthe Book said...

A Book of Living life
A Book of Living life
A Book of Living life
A Book of Living life
A Book of Living life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...