1.20.2014

Acceptance.

A key thing I've learned as I've gotten older:  acceptance.  

Eh, okay.  A little.   I have a ways to go.  And when I'm talking about acceptance, I'm talking about accepting things in my life, that directly affect me.  

Take today, for instance.  The plan? Get a bunch of stuff done.  Get all packed for the trip the kids and I will be leaving for on Friday. Head over to my brother and his family's house for some sledding and dinner.  But then this happened: 

The packing? The cleaning?  With a little lady on my lap, I was a bit stuck {in a good way}.  The packing had to wait.

There is only so long that these little ones will find themselves on my lap and stay there for longer than a few minutes.

My plan is to take advantage of every minute of it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...