6.10.2013

tick. tick. tick.

Time is winding down.

We have just over a month left in Scotland.  And within that month we have visitors that arrive tomorrow for ten days, and then we have another visitor arrive just a few days after that who will be here for a week.

Time is going to fly by.  So the trick will be to stay in the moment.

To not be looking towards the next thing...or the next visitor...and for sure the next flight that will take us "home" to Minnesota.

I'll be working outside the home come August, so my days at home with these little people are limited.

And I'm going to enjoy every last minute {or at least try real hard to, because lets face it...sometimes there are just moments}. 

So if you don't hear from me much around here, that'll be why.

I will however show up over here at least three times every week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...