6.01.2013

energy

I have all of these thoughts of how I want to be.

The kind of mom I want to be. 
The kind of wife I want to be. 
The kind of daughter and sister I want to be. 
The kind of aunt and Godmother I want to be. 
The kind of friend I want to be. 
The kind of woman I want to be. 

If only I had the energy for all of it. There are days right now {not every one, but a few here and there...ahem, like today} where I am lacking the energy just to sufficiently get halfway to where I want to be with the first two items.

Do you ever feel that way?

I find myself trying to remind myself of my word for the year:  enough.

I'm trying to tell myself that I am doing enough.  That all of the things that are up in the air for our family will eventually work themselves out and settle as is planned for us.

If I could just leave all of the thinking to someone else, maybe I'd get more energy?


So I will try and rest my mind, and take these thoughts to Him. My prayers were answered in one area this past week.  Literally, between prayers, some medication and more accurate testing I am blessed to be able to avoid a medical procedure (at least for now).

I will continue to work on developing more patience, and choosing joy through each day.

I will shift my mind to a positive place, because that is how I am intent on living right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...