3.05.2015

New on the bucket list: UPDATE THE BUCKET LIST!

Hey friends, family, readers!  How are you?  What's news?

Remember the time I lived overseas?  Three of the most interesting years of my life.  Just about four years ago, when we had been there about six months and I had just given birth to my sweet J#4, I created this blog.  The name at the time:  A Drop in the Bucket.   I created a bucket list, and then I'd use the blog as a place to update you on the bucket list progress, and the happenings in our life as expatriates.  It was a great time.
paris.  of course. 
st. andrews, scotland: the old course

The blog evolved into "Living a Listful{l) Life" to include news of bucket list updates and just general musings of a stay at home mom.  When you look up the definition for 'listful', it means "attentive".  And that was {and is} my goal: to live an atttentive, joyful life.

Fast forward a couple of years, and we are settled back in Minnesota. I'm a full time working mom but the rest of my life remains the same...and the bucket list progress has slowed to a trickle.

I've decided its time to jump back in.  Writing the blog, checking items off the bucket list, offering those random musings of an attentive life.

But this is where I need you! What items should I add to my bucket list? I've got a few ideas:  a food truck festival coming to our town this summer and strawberry picking {which has always been on the bucket list, but needs to happen this year!}...but what else should I add?

Let me know in the comments, and check back soon, I'm not going to be a "one hit wonder" this time around.


P.S.  Curious about the J&#'s?  I'll fill you in soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...